Who We Are
In 1989, Tim Berners-Lee brought us the World Wide Web. It was also the year that Matrix Marketing was founded. Sales and marketing were a lot different back then and thanks to the internet, things have changed completely.
In order to survive in the demanding world of business, it’s not enough to simply make sales. Customers must be obtained at the lowest possible cost and retained for as long as possible. This means that you truly need to understand who your customers are so that you can help them achieve their objectives.
This is where Matrix Marketing comes in.
Your profits depend on your sales team’s ability to uncover prospects and convince people that your products and services are necessary, but knowing who to talk to is the first and most important step.
Matrix Marketing’s online business directory and sales prospecting system will confidently advise you on the right people to approach at specific companies, giving you all the information you need to make contact such as contact numbers, email addresses and designations. Our business directory is updated on a regular basis, ensuring that you always have access to the latest information and research.
What We Do
Experience the power of accurate sales leads with a solution that gives you a logically integrated view of customers and prospects.
Our product offering comprises a set of business lead solutions that can be customised according to your business requirements.
Let us help your business:
- Identify & Locate Customers. Matrix Marketing will be able to provide you with an understanding of how big your potential market is, what sector these potential customers are in, the size of the businesses, where they are located, who the correct contact people are, and what their contact details are.
- Leverage the Strengths of Your Sales Team. By identifying the unique strengths of each of your sales executives, we can provide them with the types of contacts that best speak to those strengths, giving them an even greater chance of success.
- Access Quality Business to Business Leads. Our researchers provide the best, most in-depth marketing intelligence available in the country. Our data is constantly updated and every record is date stamped. We load between 3,500 and 5,000 updates every month and each of our entries is accurately recorded.
- Targeted Sales Leads for Businesses. Dramatically increase the closure rates of your sales force. The industry average for closures from unqualified leads is between 3% and 5%. By contrast, we are confident we can double your success rates.
- Accurate Customer Profiling. Tell us about the type of customer you’re looking to attract and we’ll provide you with matching leads. Alternatively, if you have a specific customer profile that you would like to grow, let us know and we’ll supply a list of matching companies from our databases.
- In-Depth Research & Analysis. Find out more about your target audience by utilising our database, research and customer analysis solutions.
Why Choose Us
Matrix Marketing’s data carries an A-grade Postal Address Management Service Suppliers (PAMMS) certificate for accuracy. That means the quality of postal addresses on mail articles is high, leading to speedier, more accurate delivery and more cost-effective mailings so that your marketing efforts reach their targets.
Matrix Marketing is also a member of the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) and is aligned with its data-driven marketing best practices. We believe in advancing and protecting the responsible use of data-driven marketing wherever it is practiced, and we encourage all our customers to do the same.
Matrix Marketing’s quest for excellence has been recognised by the industry at large.
- PMR Award. We scooped the PMR Golden Arrow award for being the best database consultants for direct sales.
- Assegai Award. The Assegai Awards recognises products and services which stand out for their innovation or improvement to sales productivity.
- Black Economic Empowerment. Matrix Marketing is 21.28% owned by Alpha Credit Services Proprietary Limited, registration number: 2004/014618/07, (“Alpha Credit Services”). Alpha Credit Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha Investment Group Proprietary Limited registration number: 2014/153708/07 (“Alpha”) which is a 100% black-owned company. A critical component of Alpha’s investment process is to work with its partner companies to maximise their growth and profitability and to manage the implementation of their empowerment and transformation programmes. For more details, please visit their website at www.alphainvestment.co.za.